SAS Programmer Position
Behavioral Health Concepts
Emeryville, CA or Sacramento, CA or both
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
# of Openings: 1
How to Apply:
Work with senior IT managers to perform coding and manipulation of large databases.
- 1. Produce data with supervision from senior IT managers of BHC coding and manipulation of large Medicaid and other databases for use in quality reviews and reports.
- 2. Analyze state downloads for possible errors or corruption of large databases.
- 3. Produce reports using SAS code on a variety of large databases including Medi-Cal claims, Medi-Cal Eligibility, Master Provider files, CalOMS, Treatment Perception Survey, ASAM and other data sets as required.
- 4. Coordinate production and processing of data with teams of clinical and technical staff to allow for successful quality reviews onsite at up to 56 counties and statewide.
- 5. Communicate clearly the methods of approaching programming of data to meet specific needs.
- 6. Flex schedule to allow for peaks and valleys of work production needs.
- 1. Training and experience with SAS programming processes and logic.
- 2. Experience with manipulation and analysis of large data sets.
- 3. Ideally some experience specifically with health related data sets and research methods.
- 4. Must pass security/integrity screening
Pay Rate / Salary: Negotiable
Date Posted: 5-21-2019