Senior SAS Programmer (one full time opening and one contract opening)
Biotech / Pharma Client
South San Francisco, CA
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
# of Openings: TWO – 1 full time and 1 contract
Abstract of Position:
Our Biotechnology client, who is helping to discover, develop, and commercialize novel therapeutics and bring them to the market, has an immediate need to on board a full-time, direct hire Sr. SAS Programmer in their San Francisco office.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Statistical programming you will be responsible for managing the statistical programming activities and study related projects. You will also develop and implement SAS programs to efficiently produce analyses while exercising judgement within generally defined practices and policies when selecting methods and policies.
- – Collaborate with other Biometrics functions for all activities related to analyses of clinical trial data.
- – Responsible for execution of ad-hoc requests, manuscripts, posters, and presentations.
- – Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Skills / Education Requirements:
- – BA/BS in computer science, statistics, math.
- – Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Senior Statistical programmer in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry working in a FDA regulated environment.
- – Expertise in SAS programming language (especially data step, and summarization procedures), report generation, and standards for programming and validation.
- – Experienced in macro writing. Knowledge of advanced statistical procedures in SAS including LIFETEST, MIXED, GLM, especially SAS/GRAPH.
- – Experience with CDISC data standards required. Knowledge of database and data warehouse theory. Data mining experience is a plus.
- – Experience with Clinical Study Reports and NDA submission.
- – Understanding of regulatory guidelines that affect statistical deliverable.
- – Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet project deadlines.
- – Excellent verbal/written communications.
- – Excellent interpersonal skills required for working successfully in a cross-functional team environment.
MIN 8 years statistical programming within pharma/CRO environment, creating SDTM datasets or overseeing this deliverable, Submissions & FDA experience.
Date Posted: 10-16-2018