Sr SAS Programmers
King of Prussia, PA
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
# of Openings: 10
How to Apply:
Send your resume directly to me at :
Tired of the rat race, traffic, cost of living, unaffordable housing, high taxes of living and working in California? We have immediate openings at our facility in King Of Prussia, PA and we’ll provide some assistance to get there.
We are experiencing exponential growth on a global scale and hiring Senior Statistical Programmers to join our FSP division. You will possess a strong proficiency applying CDISC standards (SDTM & ADaM) and advanced SAS programming skills, to support or lead one or more Phase I-IV clinical trials, including PKPD, with a focus on Oncology studies. You will report to the Director, Statistical Programming.
Cytel is shaping the future of drug development. As the world’s largest independent clinical biostatistics research and development organization, we help leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies improve clinical success rates via optimal study design, effective data management, accurate statistical analysis and software. With operations across North America, Europe, and India, we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people who share our mission of ensuring the clinical development of safe and effective medicines.
How you will contribute:
- – Performing data manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trial data, both safety and efficacy, utilizing SAS programming.
- – Applying your CDISC know-how and proficiency in both SDTM and ADaM, to create and validate datasets/analysis files, tables, listings, and figures ( TLF s).
- – QCing (using raw data) and validating the work of outsourced teams requiring strong output programming.
- – Generating complex ad-hoc reports utilizing raw data.
- – Applying your strong understanding/experience with Efficacy analysis.
- – Performing lead duties when called upon.
- – Serving as team player, with a willingness to go the extra distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.
- – Being adaptable and flexible when priorities change.
- What you offer:
- – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- – Minimum 5 years of SAS programming experience in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- – 2+ years of study lead experience, preferably juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- – Strong experience in QCing and validating work of other programmers, preferably outsourced work.
- – Strong SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills- with strong output programming experience.
- – Strong proficiency implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM standards.
- – Strong ad-hoc reporting and the use of raw data.
- – Solid experience in Efficacy analysis.
- – Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials’ data.
- – Ability to work in a development environment that utilizes minimal utilities and standard macros.
- – Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other submission documents.
- – Experience supporting various therapeutic studies.
- – Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- – Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines.
- – Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners.
Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefit’s package, annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields of biostatistics and statistical programming.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Date Posted: 08-23-2018