Junior/Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst Consultant
South San Francisco, CA
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
How to Apply:
# of Openings: 1
The Statistical Programmer Analyst (Senior SPA) consultant, under the guidance of Study Lead SPA, works with cross-functional teams in US Medical Affairs and external vendors for activities in the planning, design, development,implementation and management of software and data to fulfill reports and summarized information required in support of post-marketing clinical trials, registration studies, investigations and assessments of Real World Data (e.g. claims databases, Flatiron, biomarker data), exploratory data analyses.
- – Provide timely, accurate and adequate responses and inputs into internal and external questions, medical affairs documentation and materials.
- – Competently develops, manages and maintains statistical programming for analysis and reporting of various data source, including clinical trial data, registry data, and an array of real world data.
- – Provides technical solutions to a wider range of problems with higher level of complexity, independently determines and develops approaches to problem-solving, and recommends technical and process solutions that can be used to increase efficiency of project work.
- – Responsible for accuracy and reliability of results. Builds and monitors quality in every aspect of job activities.
- – Adapts to changing circumstances, policies, work assignments, and/or team members.
- – Proactively addresses project uncertainties to minimize risk and alerts or escalates the issue to the appropriate person (project team member, lead SPA, or management); identifies, communicates and overcomes technical and interpersonal obstacles.
Skills and Education Requirements (Job Qualifications):
- – BS or MS degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, biology or other related disciplines in the analytical sciences.
- – About 2-3 years’ SAS statistical programming experience in clinical trial.
- – Knowledge of R programming language is highly preferred.
- – Experience with pharmaceutical industry data standards, such as CDISC/SDTM and ADaM data models, along with experience working on FDA submissions.
Expertise (Qualities and Abilities):
- – Good interpersonal skills, to complete deliverables by working effectively with others internally and externally; willingness to partner and collaborate with others in team or inter-functional settings.
- – Good verbal and written communication skills.
- – Sound project management skills to prioritize multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely, on-target and within-budget accomplishment of deliverables.
- – Outstanding attention to detail to ensure accuracy and reliability of results from every work activity.
Operating Systems: SAS, R
Date Posted: 1-17-2019