Associate Director Statistical Programming
JGB BioPharma Consulting
San Francisco Bay Area, California
Sage St. Clair
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
How to Apply:
# of Openings: 1
- – Will be the study lead, focusing on data integrity and producing on-time deliverables.
- – Manage and oversee full time employees, contractors, and CROs.
- – Process clinical data required for statistical analysis.
- – Develop SAS code and table templates for clinical data.
- – Create project timelines and perform statistical analyses.
- – Support the production of summary tables, data listings and graphs required for trial report and clinical development, and Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium data sets for regulatory submission.
- – Manage project programming activities to guarantee the timely delivery of tables and data listings.
- – Provide guidance and QC/QA standards to ensure quality of deliverables.
- – A bachelor’s degree in stats or math with minimum 10 years in pharma/biotech industries or a master’s degree with at least 8 years in statistics/computer science.
- – Minimum 3 years of experience in managing full time employees, FSPs, and clinical research organizations.
- – Minimum of 2 years experience working with clinical research organizations.
- – Experience with NDA/BLA submissions or large Phase 3 programs.
- – Strong leadership skills.
- – Strong communication skills, and ability to discuss programming topics.
Date Posted: 8-8-2019