Pharmacyclics An AbbVie Company
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
# of Openings:
1 full time contract position for 18 months
Part time or full time contract position
- – Collaboration with clinical scientists on protocol design (author statistical methods section and generate study randomization).
- – Generate statistical analysis plan for assigned protocols (incl. Mock displays).
- – Assume responsibility for individual studies, write statistical portion of integrated clinical/statistical reports.
- – Work with data management and clinical operations to make sure that data issues are resolved prior to extracting data for each interim analysis.
- – Work with Medical Monitor to make sure to resolve data issues during analysis extracted for each interim analysis and final analysis.
- – Work with SAS programmer to develop statistical programs to perform analysis, prepare data displays, verify data accuracy and validity.
- – Supply statistical input for NDA submissions and in response to FDA queries.
- – Provide support for investigator publications/presentations and real-world data analyses.
- – Review case report forms, data management plan, and monitoring plan to ensure that protocol objectives are met, and project standards are maintained.
- – M.Sc in Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent with a minimum 4 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or Ph.D in Statistics, Biostatistics or a highly related field.
- – Oncology experience is preferred.
- – High degree of competency in applied statistics and/or biostatistics in the application of statistics to clinical trial development.
- – Strong interpersonal and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- – Demonstrated sound knowledge of applied statistics and biostatistics and relevant experience in the application of statistics to medical trials. Experience with SAS/R is a plus. Preferred if knowledgeable with machine learning and Artificial intelligence tools available in these software packages. Strong interpersonal and effective written and verbal communication skills.
Skills / Education Requirements:
Please refer to the qualification section.
Pay Rate / Salary:
Starting at $80/hr will increase with experience and skill.
Good in statistical methods and good in statistical programming.
Date Posted: 03-05-2020