Mission Bay, San Francisco
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com.
# of Openings: 1
Our Client is looking to bring on a SAS engineer to assist in building a model for forecasting product demand within Old Navy’s various product lines. This model involves predictive analytics to accurately help provide insights into demand and how to accurately forecast it in various locations.
- – 5 + Years of SAS Programming experience.
- – SAS 9.4 is Ideal but SAS 9 + is fine.
- – Experience working with SAS Macros.
- – Experience with Performance Tuning.
- – Building efficient models within a certain amount of time.
- – Experience with Unix/Linux and solid scripting knowledge.
Nice to Have:
- – Relational Database experience.
- – Oracle/SQL Server preferred, but any is fine.
- – Cloud exposure.
- – Retail Background.
Day to Day:
This person will be working on onboarding Old navy into the new SAS solution/model as well as working on various performance turning efforts. Due to Old Navy’s volume in terms of data, there are lots of SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) that need to be met. This will also be a part of their day to day work.
Date Posted: 9-19-2019