JGB BioPharma Consulting
San Francisco Bay Area, California
Sage St. Clair
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
How to Apply:
# of Openings: 1
Abstract and Responsibilities:
- – Focus on analyzing and presenting data with the goal of improving clinical care and thereby patient care, and decreasing costs.
- – Helps to draw conclusions from data that affects decisions such as clinical treatment plans.
- – Outlines Pros and Cons based on data analysis.
- – Help design clinical trials in terms of sample size and design.
- – Prepares statistical analysis plan for use.
- – Ensures data is of high quality through verification and documentation.
- – Interact with lead physician on determine study objectives.
- – Create reports, manuscripts, tables. listings, files and data summaries within required timelines.
- – Present data to stakeholders.
Expertise: SAS /SQL
- – Masters degree in statistics or math.
- – 2 or more years experience working for a healthcare facility or pharma, medical device/ diagnostics company; or a healthcare related consulting company.
- – Experience working with databases such as SQL server for clinical data and relational databases.
- – Able to program in SAS and complete data merges.
- – Able to design and analyze clinical data.
- – Strong data analysis skills.
- – Able to present results of analysis to team members of various organizational levels and functions.
- – Able to work independently and part of a team.
Date Posted: 2-19-2019