Research Data Analyst
Mt Zion Campus (2340 Sutter St), San Francisco, CA
Phone, Email, Postal Address:
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=6495&siteid=5226#jobDetails=2923181_5226
# of Openings: 1
The Research Analyst will be part of a collaborative research team using advanced data analytic methods to understand the course of allergic disease and the role of the skin barrier in systemic inflammation and aging. S/he will analyze and help to interpret a wide variety of research data including genetic and genomic data, clinical variables, and social and environmental factors. The Analyst will spend the majority of time on research analytical tasks, including linear regression, logistic regression, repeated measures and longitudinal analysis; large research database management; quality assurance; cleaning / manipulating datasets; converting files among multiple formats; and creating tables / figures for manuscripts. The Research Analyst will also help to write scientific manuscripts and help with grant applications as needed. Travel to present research at scientific conferences is optional.
Pay Rate / Salary: based on prior experience
Skills / Education Requirements:
- – BA degree in a related field plus two years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- – Thorough skills associated with statistical analysis.
- – Working knowledge of research function.
- – Working skills in statistical analysis, system programming, database design and data security measures.
- – Working skills in analysis and consultation.
- – Skills to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written.
- – Advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in epidemiology, biostatistics, or related field.
- – Research skills at a level to evaluate alternate solutions and develop recommendations.
- – Experience working with Stata and / or R.
- – Skills in project management.
- – Experience synthesizing data into presentation format.
- – Experience writing scientific manuscripts synthesizing research findings.
- – Experience working on grants, including applications and progress reports.
Date Posted: 8-28-2019